- Cologne - Germany, Milan - Italy, Madrid - Spain, Stockholm - Sweden, Zurich - Switzerland, Amsterdam - The Netherlands, Istanbul - Turkey, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
At Dyson our Owner is central to everything we do and your role will make sure that owners are getting fantastic experience, every day on our Dyson.com web shop. We run our eCommerce business using the eCom equation- traffic x conversion x average order value and this role will have accountability working across all three of these areas
About the role
We have roles in Amsterdam, Cologne, Istanbul, Madrid, Malmesbury, Milan, Paris, Stockholm and Zurich.
The Content Admin will be responsible for the merchandising of the Dyson.com web shop. You will work closely with the eCom team and will deliver projects, campaigns, optimisations and bug fixes to drive the continuous improvement of the onsite experience and support the growth of the Web shop channel as part of the wider Direct business.
Working with a cross functional team both within Market and with Group functions, you will deliver NPD, campaigns, new functionality and enhancements. Relevant KPIs are conversion rate, average order value, SEO performance, digital NPS and the general web shop performance (Vol, GM and TP).
Dyson is a fast paced and agile company. The below is an example of your main week to week accountabilities but is not a complete list.
- Manage the content and products web shop through our Content Management Systems, delivering a consistently premium customer experience.
- Work with marketing and group teams to build pages on the website and merchandise them accordingly
- Set up and manage promotions in line with the relevant commercial calendar. Working cross-functionally to ensure promotions are well merchandised and drive a positive uplift in sales.
- Carrying out regular site health checks, covering areas such as 404s and onsite search performance.
- Working with Group teams to drive SEO performance and organic traffic and conversions.
- Working with our owner experience team to manage content on website to address key owner tension points.
- Partner with the RACE programme which identifies insights and quick wins to improve day to day trading
- Support with development and implementation of AB Testing strategy.
- Working closely with Group teams to launch and integrate new functionality, NPD and campaigns which contribute to growing the Dyson.com business and giving our owners a better experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Owner first Mind-set: You’ll Understand and think first and foremost what these plans and actions do for our owner experience.
- Has previous experience working in digital and eCommerce content management
- Has previous experience in a fast-paced sales driven environment.
- Prior knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AEM and Hybris would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong communicator: Able to clearly communicate technical issues in a simple laymen’s terminology.
- Keen eye for detail particularly within a digital setting
- Has a bias for action and to get things done with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English and the local language.
- Project management skills- able to break down a goal into manageable tasks and work efficiently to deadline
- You’ll be comfortable working in fast agile environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Collaborative: You’re Comfortable collaborating with colleagues and peers across countries, cultures and levels of seniority
Benefits• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Discounts on Dyson machines
Please submit your application in English.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.