- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people.
We’re growing – fast.
The ambition for our local in market Dyson website business is huge. Our goal is to consistently grow our eCommerce business double digit year on year for next 5 years. Dyson.co.uk is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as an eCommerce Executive you will play a supportive role in implementing the plans which reflects our strategy for Dyson to succeed. This role offers a great opportunity to further your career in a company driven by technology and innovation
About the role
At Dyson your role will make sure that shoppers are getting fantastic experience, every day on our Dyson.co.uk. We run our eCommerce business using the eCom equation- traffic x conversion x average order value and this role will have accountability working across all three of these areas
The eCommerce Executive will be responsible for the merchandising of Dyson.co.uk. You will work closely with the wider eCom team and with Group functions and will deliver projects, campaigns, optimisations and bug fixes to drive the continuous improvement of the onsite experience and support the growth of the Web shop channel as part of the wider Dyson business.
Dyson is a fast paced and agile company. The below is an example of what you could be doing on a weekly basis:
- Manage content and products across Dyson.co.uk through our CMS, delivering a consistently premium customer experience.
- Work with marketing and group teams to build pages on the website and merchandise them accordingly
- Set up and manage promotions in line with the relevant commercial calendar. Working cross-functionally to ensure promotions are well merchandised and drive a positive uplift in sales.
- Carrying out regular site health checks, covering areas such as 404s and onsite search performance.
- Working with Group teams to enhance SEO performance and organic traffic to site
- Working with our owner experience team to manage content on website to address key owner tension points.
- Partner with the RACE programme which identifies insights and quick wins to improve the day to day performance of the site
- Support with development, testing and implementation of AB Testing strategy.
- Working closely with Group teams to launch and integrate new functionality, NPD and campaigns which contribute to growing the Dyson.com.uk business and giving our owners a better experience.
- Identify problems and find solutions through on-site analysis
- Keep Up to Speed on the Latest Digital trends
- Shopper first Mind-set: You’ll Understand and think first and foremost what these plans and actions do for our shopper experience.
- Has previous experience working in an eCommerce and digital role
- Has previous experience in a fast-paced sales driven environment.
- Prior knowledge of working with a Content Management System and Analytics a must. Experience in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager and Hybris would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experienced in SEO, working on optimising, tracking, analysing and reporting on its performance
- Strong communicator: Able to clearly communicate technical issues in a simple laymen’s terminology.
- Keen eye for detail particularly within a digital setting
- Has a bias for action and to get things done with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills - able to break down a goal into manageable tasks, working with various lines of stakeholders and work efficiently to deadline
- You’ll be comfortable working in fast agile environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Collaborative: You’re Comfortable collaborating will colleagues and peers across countries, cultures and levels of seniority
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.