- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Sweden - Stockholm Office
About the role:
Reporting to the Sr. E-Commerce Experience Manager, the E-Commerce Executive will have the opportunity to hone their skills in e-commerce, developing their knowledge and capability within a globally recognized technology brand to ultimately drive improvement to the onsite experience and support the growth of the Nordic web shops as part of the wider Nordic Direct business. Relevant KPIs are conversion rate, SEO performance, digital NPS and the general web shop performance (Vol, GM and TP).
Development will be facilitated through hands on experience and learning, and ultimately the candidate will be responsible for:
- Support in working cross-functionally to achieve a seamless customer journey between traffic driving channels, onsite, eCommerce fulfilment and customer services – taking responsibility for all aspects of the owner experience loop which interact with the Web shop.
- Working with Group teams to launch and integrate new functionality, NPD and campaigns which contribute to growing the Direct business. Includes coordinating end to end testing and business validation tasks.
- Working closely with our customer service team to ensure we are delivering a consistently premium customer experience.
- To pick up any new and emerging tasks which are deemed reasonable responsibilities for an E-Commerce Executive.
- Clear understanding and competence in digital commerce.
- Strong communicator, ideally in Swedish and English, and be able to articulate problems, solutions and results to all levels of the business.
- Team player, working with multiple areas of the business to achieve common goals and be able to manage and prioritizes requests from stakeholders both in Nordics and the UK (Global).
- Managerial potential or be looking to develop people management skills and will demonstrate the necessary attitude to lead people in Dyson.
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Health allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Private Health Insurance
- Dyson discount
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.