- Sweden - Stockholm Office
About The Role
Do you think differently? Dyson machines work differently to others, so those who sell them need to think differently too. In order to support our ambitious growth plans in the Nordics we are recruiting an E-Commerce Key Account Manager.
The ambition and potential for the Nordics market is huge, and we have aggressive growth plans with the digital business at its centre. Our goal is to use our digital channel to fuel our business growth. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as the E-Commerce Key Account Manager you will play a leading role in engineering and implementing the strategy for Dyson to succeed. This role offers a great opportunity to further your career in a company driven by technology and innovation.
As the E-Commerce Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the performance of our pure play eComm business. This role will lead the expansion of our eComm customer base through either new 3rd party opportunities pure eComm players, affiliates, and market-place expansions. This role requires a balance of short-, medium- and long-term planning, and close collaboration with multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed organisation. You will need to be able to balance your priorities between what is needed in short term to hit the month and what is needed long term to grow our digital footprint. These are two separates, but equally important, skill sets. Balancing these and priority setting will be crucial for success. Your key KPI will be trading profit for your customer portfolio, and you’ll be directly accountable for Vol, GM, Gross Margin per Unit (GMpU) and Budget spend on your customers.
- Manage the Strategic and Day to Day performance of digital/emerging partners: You will own setting the direction, pace and processes for this account. This requires you to be able to strike the balance of working with demanding internal and external partners on i) hitting the monthly number ii) building relationships and iii) driving the long-term growth agenda through the Joint Business Planning (JBP) cycle.
- Account P&L Management: You will be accountable for the monthly P&L delivery of the eComm pure play business. This means understanding, optimising, and reporting on the drivers of the P&L as part of our monthly forecasting and reporting process. Central to this will be the quarterly, monthly and in month management of the forecast and stock process. This part of the role will also require you to set the agenda and drive improving the profitability of your customer base year on year.
- Lead Integration of new customers: Conversations are underway with potential partners that would broaden our customer base within digital retail and ensure we can reach unique shoppers across all Nordics geographies. Your job will be to manage the integration both internally and externally, this will require you to have detailed project management skills, working with IT on system integration, supply chain and tough negotiation skills external as we negotiate commercial terms. It will also require strong organisational skills to build long term executable plans focussing on new digital experiences.
- Further Expansion: You will be point person for looking at and implementing channel expansion within digital, both new 3rd party retailers and marketplace. This will mean managing the relationship and conversation flow with any potential new 3rd party retailers. This will require you to meet with external partners of all levels, show excellent influencing skills and commercial thinking as we look to build our digital footprint.
- Owner Experience for your Channels: You will ensure that customers get a fantastic, consistent, and truly Dyson owner experience through your portfolio of customers. This will require you to work closely with the Selective Distribution teams, marketing, customer service and logistics. You will need to be able to identify key customer tension points and put in place plans.
- Digital Expert in the Organisation: You will play an active role in growing the digital capability of the Nordics organisation, as a commercial leader in the eComm business you will need to bring the outside in- what in market publicly available trends, behaviours and tools can we learn from our eComm partners to reapply on our Nordics Dyson websites
- Budget Management: you are directly accountable for the spend and financial measures of your customer base. This means you need to make data-based recommendations and take data-based decision to maximise every euro that we spend.
- Lead functional development projects
- Strong commercial acumen, comfortable doing analysis drawing information from multiple sources to make recommendations
- Strong digital knowledge and fluency. Comfortable knowing what gives a great owner experience that also drives sales online.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders and influence across levels within an organisation both internal and externally
- Proven negotiation and account management - ideally 3-4 years of managing retail accounts (digital business would be a bonus).
- Prioritisation and Complexity; you’ll be comfortable to make priority calls, understand what needs to be done 80/20 and what needs to be done first. You’ll be comfortable working in fast agile environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Collaborative: You’re Comfortable collaborating will colleagues and peers across countries, cultures, and levels of seniority
- Owner first Mind-set: You’ll Understand and think first and foremost what these plans and actions do for our owner experience.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, other Nordics languages are a plus
Working at Dyson
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change – this could be for you. We live by a high trust environment and want you to bring your A-game. As an Employer we support this by highly advocating work-life balance, physical and mental well-being, and a strong focus on self-leadership. We offer:
• A hybrid working model
• An energetic and active team: Runners Club, paddle-court timings, cross fit and other weekly activities.
• Office in the central of Stockholm
• Competitive remuneration and benefit package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.