- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson solves the problems others choose to ignore, developing disruptive technologies requiring even more complex electronics to deliver an increasing product portfolio. We are growing fast, and our ambition is boundless – more products, more locations, and more people.
About the role
The primary focus of the eCommerce Lead is to deliver sales throughout to set, operate and improve (1) Do-funnel media activity (2) Marketplace channel management (3) .com operation in-line w/ sales strategy. They will be required to engage with internal Sales, Marketing and related group functions to develop right contents and activities then implement these across marketplace.
We are looking for people who have 5-8 years of experience in:
E-Commerce Channel Digital Marketing (Do-funnel media)
- Set right media plan to secure qualified & quantified traffic to .com
- SEM/SEO, Brand search, Retargeting, DA optimization with feasible visuals, assets and key claims in line with sales & MKT plan
- Support eCommerce managers with do-funnel activity in line with sales plan
- Track, analyze and improve shopper journey with UX/UI and digital analytics
- Track & analyze e-fundamentals’ improvements and each KBD (Key Business Driver) elements’ combinations linking to sell-out
Maintenance & Operation management
- Manage & plan right internal OSB (Order, Shipping, Billing) process co-working w/ finance & logistic teams
- Daily sales & inventory tracking for .com & Marketplace
- Support Dyson.Com UX/UI improvement & optimization
- Build & Update Brand and promotion page in-line w/ company strategy
- BBI & promo expense month closing
- Find right process to fix things needed improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions.
E-Commerce Channel Sales
- Channel: Marketplace (e.g. G market, 11st)
- Forecast total year P&L for accountable channels
- Channel negotiation with GTM plan & secure the exposure
- Lead & Drive SEM performance in Marketplace
- Build sufficient conversion drive plan into campaigns
- Lead & coordinate DA & Banner creation for campaign & product description
- Execute campaigns on eRetailers’ platforms working with external parties
Strong engagement & project involvement
- Work with Marketing, Communications and Finance team to make integrated business plans for growth of both sell-in / sell-out performance
- Request support to relevant teams for leveraging indirect online channel performance and coordinate analysis with ROI, learning and optimization plan
- New business project support: Affiliate channel set up (.com), API integration (MP), etc
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.