- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of € 41.000,00.
- Vienna - Austria
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 2000 Dyson can be found on the Austrian Market. About 30 people are now responsible for the marketing and selling of Dyson's products.
About the role
The E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d) will be at the helm of driving continuous digital customer journey improvements; you will help deliver the strategic direction of the digital business. You are expected to work closely with a network of digital, marketing and sales colleagues based in Dyson’s global as well as local functions.
- Achievement of Dyson.at sales targets
- Responsible for conversion rate, average order value and traffic generation
- Develop, plan and execute product sales promotions and oversee onsite pricing tactics
- Development of direct digital business by creating sales opportunities and close collaboration with internal teams
- Administration of stock and sell through management, forecasting and planning of all Online-Shop volumes
- Create weekly and monthly reportings to improve the direct business
- Continuously seek to improve the Dyson Direct onsite excellence, understanding the shopper journey through diligent analytics and testing new propositions
- Design of shopper journeys and delivery of content for promotions, new product launches etc.
- Experience in E-Commerce, ideally in premium branded products/retail
- Ideally knowledge in SEO, PPC, CMS, Google Analytics, Social Media and Email marketing skills
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and verbal)
- Passion for E-Commerce and relevant market knowledge
- Proactivity, ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and high energy level
- Hands-on mentality, dynamic and collaborative personality, interest of working in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.