- Austria - Vienna Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the job
- Achievement of direct online sales performance targets
- Responsible for conversion ratio, average order value and traffic generation to website
- Develop, plan and execute product sales promotions and oversee onsite pricing tactics
- Development of direct digital business by creating external sales opportunities and close collaboration with internal digital team
- Responsibility for internal newsletter marketing and CRM
- Administration of stock and sell through management, forecasting and planning of all Online-Shop volumes
- Weekly and monthly reportings to improve the direct business
- Continuously seek to improve the Dyson Direct onsite excellence, understanding the shopper journey through diligent analytics and testing new propositions
- Design of shopper journeys and delivery of content for promotions, new product launches etc.
- Building of internal relationships to maximise conversion and return on investment
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, marketing, IT or analytical environment
- Min. 2 years’ experience in E-Commerce, ideally in premium branded products/retail
- Ideally knowledge in SEO, PPC, CMS, Google Analytics, Social Media and Email marketing skills
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and verbal)
- Passion for E-Commerce and relevant market knowledge
- Proactivity, ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and high energy level
- Hands-on mentality, dynamic and collaborative personality, interest of working in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of 55.000 €.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.