- Poland - Warsaw Office
Dyson Poland launched in 2017, opening its office in Warsaw and quickly becoming one of the leading small home appliances brands in Poland, focusing on vacuum cleaners, air purification and beauty. Dyson E-commerce team is small and dedicated group of people focused on delivering best online customer experience and growing online sales as one of the important channels for whole company.
About The Role
The E-Commerce Manager (m/f) will be at the helm of driving continuous digital customer journey improvements; you will help deliver the strategic direction of the digital business. You are expected to work closely with a network of digital, marketing and sales colleagues based in Dyson’s global as well as local functions.
Capable of strategic planning but not afraid to get hands on, this is a great opportunity for E-commerce manager to apply skills in a real 360 role, providing scope and opportunity to be at the forefront of growing and developing the market in Poland.
- Achievement of direct online sales performance targets
- Responsible for conversion ratio, average order value and traffic generation to store
- Develop, plan and execute product sales promotions and oversee onsite pricing tactics
- Development of direct digital business by creating external sales opportunities and close collaboration with internal digital team
- Responsibility for internal newsletter marketing and CRM
- Administration of stock and sell through management, forecasting and planning of all Online-Shop volumes
- Weekly and monthly reports to improve the direct business
- Responsibility of the affiliate network and new partner cooperation
- Continuously seek to improve the Dyson Direct onsite excellence, understanding the shopper journey through diligent analytics and testing new propositions
- Design of shopper journeys and delivery of content for promotions, new product launches etc.
- Building and leveraging relationships with marketing, operations, IT and Group teams to ensure excellent execution of all in store and online assets to maximise conversion and return on investment
- Ensure every activity has a well-planned, timely implementation plan ensuring all parties are well briefed and within budget
- Analyse and determine actions and opportunities from various reports and datasets.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, marketing, IT or analytical environment
- Min. 2 years’ experience in E-Commerce, ideally in premium branded products/retail
- Ideally knowledge in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Social Media and Email marketing skills
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (written and verbal)
- Passion for E-Commerce and relevant market knowledge
- Able to work under pressure· Accuracy and reliability
- Project oriented and Innovation minded
- Proactivity, ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and high energy level
- Hands-on mentality, dynamic and collaborative personality, interest of working in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.