- Ireland - Dublin Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson Ireland is on an expansion drive and has many exciting plans for the future!
Dyson Direct is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, and as E-Commerce Manager you will be the engineer of our digital success. Primarily responsible for the commercial results of dyson.ie, this role offers a great opportunity to further your career in online sales and digital marketing at a company driven by technology and innovation.
About The Job
The E-Commerce Manager will be at the helm of driving continuous digital customer journey improvements; you will help deliver the strategic direction of the digital business in the Dyson 5 year plan. As E-Commerce Manager you are expected to work closely with a network of digital, marketing, and sales colleagues based in Dyson’s global as well as local functions.
- Accountable for achieving direct online sales performance targets, conversion ratio and average order value as well as traffic generation to store
- Deliver the Direct E-Commerce plan within the larger Direct to Consumer business plan
- Ownership of stock and sell through management, forecasting and planning of (campaign) volumes including spares and accessories
- Develop, plan and execute product sales promotions and oversee onsite pricing tactics
- Closely collaborate with the digital marketing manager to identify and explore new opportunities to grow traffic to the direct online store, plan online investments, utilise CRM and track spend throughout the year to ensure shrewd investment
- Accountable for continuous improvement in SEO rankings and achieving our organic traffic KPI’s
- OE Market lead focusing on developing and implementing CRM campaigns, ensuring all onboarding care programs are in place and impact measured as well as increasing owner registrations on dyson.ie
Deliver the overall onsite (shopper and researcher) experience
- Relentlessly drive conversion and search optimisations
- Continuously seek to improve the Dyson Direct onsite excellence, understanding the shopper journey through diligent analytics and testing new propositions
- Design shopper journeys (page flows) and deliver the content for promotions, new product launches and other onsite experiences
- Work with internal support teams to improve the order flow and automation of the back end set up
- Building and leveraging relationships with marketing, operations, IT and Group teams to ensure excellent execution of all online assets to maximise conversion and return on investment
- Ensure every activity has a well-planned, timely implementation plan ensuring all parties are well briefed and within budget
Analytics, optimisation and reporting
- Accountable for leading weekly trading meeting; reporting on commercial and site metrics performance vs plan and objectives
- Use data insights to develop rationale to support initiatives, engage relevant stakeholders and aid decision making
- Support the Category Managers with relevant insights into digital shopper behaviour to optimise overall category and marketing strategies
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, marketing, IT or analytical
- Hands-on experience in both commercial as well as technological drivers of E-Commerce, ranging from front end to back end, tools and systems
- Passionate about E-Commerce, well informed about latest online marketing developments and digital technologies
- Hands-on, dynamic and collaborative personality, looking to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- 27 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays )
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.