- € competitive
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
We’re growing – fast. The ambition for our local in market Dyson website business is huge. Our goal is to consistently grow our eCommerce business double digit year on year for next 5 years. Dyson.com is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as the E-Commerce Optimisation Coordinator you will play a supportive role in implementing the plans which reflects our strategy for Dyson to succeed. This role offers a great opportunity to further your career in a company driven by technology and innovation.
Description of the RoleAt Dyson our Owner is central to everything we do, and your role will make sure that owners are getting a fantastic experience, every day on our Dyson.com web shop. This function deals with experimentation & optimisation, bringing a scientific approach to online experience design & is obsessed with building the best solutions for our owners, using data to find opportunities and working alongside creative teams to test alternative solutions.
The E-Commerce Optimisation Coordinator will be responsible to lead analysts / graduates to support markets across EMEA, identifying insights and quick wins to improve day to day trading. You will work closely with market eCom, Media and Content teams to deliver optimisation opportunities, communicate needed changes and evaluate the success of these measures in order to drive the continuous improvement of the onsite experience and support the growth of the Web shop channel as part of the wider EMEA Direct business.
Working across markets you will be responsible for quality and quantity of insights, owning the process from end to end as well as leading, supporting and training the graduates who take part in the RACE team as a rotation in their graduate scheme.
About the roleDyson is a fast paced and agile company. The below is an example of your main week to week accountabilities but is not a complete list.
- Management of resource in order to deliver agreed upon output regarding quantity and quality.
- Line management of analysts/graduates, ensuring all resource is dedicated to the right market priorities and in line with market strategies.
- Main point of contact for all market and central teams, leading communication with Heads of Direct and other stakeholders.
- Working with the local market teams to contextualise insights and deliver deeper analysis.
- Project management with other internal and external partners to guarantee timely deliveries and project flows, e.g. with media / e-merchandising teams etc.
- Operational support, e.g. reporting, best practice sharing etc.
- Support in on-site audits and own distribution as well as execution of shared insights in markets to guarantee the best customer and owner experience adhering to best practices.
- Coordinate deep dives supporting markets in analytics needs going beyond day to day trading, working with Analytics, BI, Owner Experience and A/B testing teams.
- Training of analysts/graduates, creation of new training material as well as organising training with internal and external resource.
- Support of analysts/graduates as daily point of contact for the team: Setting out daily objectives, leading review sessions to help identify opportunities for analysis. Checking over analysis to ensure clarity and quality of insight delivered.
- Coaching and development of own team: Identify opportunities for improvements, provide feedback and train graduates in their missions.
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Owner first Mind-set: You’ll Understand and think first and foremost what these plans and actions do for our owner experience.
- Analytical Mind-set: Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify new opportunities.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Prior knowledge of AEM and Hybris would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong communicator: Able to communicate and present at all stakeholder levels.
- Project management skills: able to break down a goal into manageable tasks and work efficiently to deadline.
- Collaborative: You’re Comfortable collaborating will colleagues and peers across countries, cultures and levels of seniority.
- Confident with the ability to work proactively and autonomously in fast agile environment.
- Has previous experience working in digital and eCommerce.
- Has previous experience in a fast-paced sales driven environment.
- Has a bias for action and to get things done with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills (esp. French or German) beneficial.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
Please submit your CV in English.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.