- As per market standards
- Retail Sales
- Bangalore & Gurgaon, India
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (‘Airblade’ hand dryers). Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener.
Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future. But it remains family-owned, plotting its own path, not bowing to shareholders or reporting to the stock exchange. All this means more investment in risky, exciting, varied and surprising products for the future.
Our products are available in 80+ countries worldwide, and on an average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 13,000 employees worldwide.
About the rolePosition Summary - Key Responsibilities
Understand the nuances of 3PO (3rd Party Online) business
• Develop critical understanding of 3PO business models and the input parameters that drive business growth on 3PO• Become skilled in various merchandizing and marketing opportunities on 3PO
Own the merchandizing and marketing activities
• Develop a strong brand presence with target audience through campaigns and events• Responsible for all content related actives on the 3PO business• Plan and execute monthly advertising and promo calendar while upholding brand positioning• Track spends vs budgets and ensure delivery of optimum ROI of marketing investments • Track the competition landscape and optimize spends for growth opportunities• Develop best practices for revenue growth through scalable marketing campaigns
Data Analytics and Operations
• Consistently track and update the marketing funnels for all marketing activities• Ensure consistent relevant SOV share for the brand through CPC/CPM campaigns• Co-ordinate with internal (creative team, category teams, finance) and 3PO partners for operational activities (PO creation, GR, Invoicing, banner and brand store creation etc.,)• Work with 3PO partners to explore further avenues for growth through merchandizing activities
About youDyson is looking for a candidate who will be a part of the e-commerce team to plan and manage marketing activities on 3rd party online partners.It offers an opportunity to work with external and internal teams to handle and stream-line marketing operations. The role requires understanding of e-commerce business models, and would be a big contributor to ensure business continuity and ensures data-driven decision making.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Driven by a strong desire to win and ‘making things happen’• Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity, and willing to take risks
• Extremely strong with EXECUTION and ability to OWN + DRIVE (with cross-functional stakeholders) - Detail oriented, plan and materials produced must be meticulously executed;
• Strong ability in project management, prioritize while multitasking a number of high-priority assignments, excellent at cross functional schedule management and strong follow-through;
• Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions (can-do attitude is a MUST);
• Intelligent, independent thinker, strong aptitude in analytical thinking, rational, and prompt; strong with data analysis, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
• Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and getting things done with both internal and external stakeholders.
DESIRED WORKING EXPERIENCE:
• MBA • 3-5 years’ experience in a merchandising/marketing role in a brand or eCommerce platform is preferred• Experience of working with brands and multiple stakeholders• Strong analytical and excel skills• Experience in e-commerce may be preferred but not mandatory
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.