- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Sweden - Stockholm Office
About the role:
The eCommerce Trading Executive will be supporting in all aspects of trading on the Direct Webshop in the Nordics. Working with the eCommerce Trading Manager he/she will support and deliver projects and promotions to drive the performance and support the growth of the Webshop channel as part of the wider Nordic Direct business. He/she will also be the key operational contact for daily trading activities.
Working with a cross functional team both within Nordics and with EMEA functions, he/she will be responsible for the customer journey from stock inbound to product inhand. Working closely with the eCommerce Experience Manager and Digital Performance Executive, he/she will coordinate promotional campaigns as well as implementation of NPD. Relevant KPIs are web shop performance (Vol, GM, CvR and TP) as well as Digital NPS.
- Supporting the development of the Direct Trading Calendar into a world-class customer experience. Working with the eCommerce Trading Manager, Sr. eCommerce Experience Manager and Commercial teams to execute the trading calendar – working around obstacles when they arise and ensuring all promotions are approved through the agreed processes.
- Drive webshop trading performance together with the eCommerce Trading Manager – reporting on performance, spotting issues before they become problems, analyzing previous campaigns and promotions and feeding into future plans.
- Help in driving in trading profit through key levers, like payment, delivery and optimize traffic mix.
- Working closely with Logistics to ensure stock is in place to support regular trading and promotions. Sharing current performance to facilitate more precise outbound logistics planning.
- Owning the Direct Pricing Policy – ensuring that we remain compliant with all relevant policies.
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Has previous experience (1-2 years) of account or channel management, ideally within eCommerce or digital, in industries such as consumer electronics, consumer appliances, FMCG or comparable.
- Experience of working in a sales driven environment with daily trading.
- Experience working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially, Logistics, Digital Analytics, Owner Experience and Category teams.
- Experience in a highly dynamic environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of eCommerce metrics and how each impact each other.
- Experience of working with a D2C logistics operation.
- Familiar with stock forecasting processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of major analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Decibel etc.
- Able to organize own priorities and those of the team to align with business priorities.
- Project Management: scheduling, tracking, reporting.
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Health allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Private Health Insurance
- Dyson discount
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.