- France - Paris Office
At Dyson, we’re growing – fast. The ambition for Dyson France is high, our goal to consistently grow our e-Commerce business by double digits, year on year, for next 5 years. Our Dyson.com platform is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers globally. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, and as an E-Merchandiser you will play a supportive role in implementing plans to reflect our market strategy. This role offers a great opportunity to begin or further your career working for a company driven by technology and innovation.
About the Role
The E-Merchandiser will be responsible for the merchandising of the Dyson.com web shop in France (Dyson.fr). You will work closely with the Digital and Marketing teams to deliver projects, campaigns, optimisations, and content fixes to drive the continuous improvement of the onsite experience. Your work will be key in the growth of the web-shop channel as part of the wider French business.
Working with cross functional teams in France, the Netherlands, and with UK based Group functions, your performance will be based on delivering against our e-Commerce Experience strategy and targets, including our organic traffic performance, site hygiene, digital NPS (Net Promoter Score), revenue, conversion rate, and overall user experience.
At Dyson, our Owner is central to everything we do, and your role will make sure that owners are getting a fantastic experience on Dyson.fr. Reporting to the e-Commerce Experience Manager, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day merchandising and management of campaign and product set-up, launches, maintenance and updates, web content, category builds, and promotional activities through our Content Management Systems, delivering a consistently premium customer experience on Dyson.fr.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Group teams, amongst others, to ensure a proper merchandising and improve efficiencies, trade, and customer experience.
- Perform daily website audits and health checks to find and fix any possible bugs appearing on existing pages to always ensure 100% accuracy, fix 404s, improve SEO, and onsite search performance.
- Identify and implement merchandising optimizations based on analysis, customer insights, brand strategy, e-commerce targets and initiatives to achieve substantial uplifts in revenue, upselling/cross-selling, site conversion and average order value, improve user experience, and enhance product discovery and content.
- Work with our owner experience team to manage content on the website to address key owner tension points.
- Support the e-Commerce Experience Manager with development and implementation of AB Testing strategy.
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly within the purpose of the role:
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and work with others to find solutions.
- Keep up to speed on the latest digital trends.
Website and business analysis:
- Weekly reporting on category’s e-commerce trade performance KPIs, providing data-driven insights and actions.
- Analysis of category performance to evaluate merchandising efforts and opportunities, product sell-out, and traffic quality; conducting deep dives were needed to better understand shopping behaviours and trends.
- Partner with our optimisation programme (RACE), which identifies insights and quick wins to improve day to day trading on Dyson.fr.
- Higher education such as Grande Ecole de Commerce, or Master 2 Marketing (Bac+5).
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing / E-commerce.
- Bilingual or native French with excellent grammar and spelling, fluent in English.
- Good analytical skills, comfortable with numbers.
- Having a keen eye for fine details is a must.
- Prior knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AEM and Hybris would be advantageous but not essential.
- Be capable of working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment, with autonomy and flexibility.
- You are able to handle several projects or topics at the same time and work efficiently to deadline.
- You have a bias for action and get things done with a positive attitude.
- You’re comfortable working with colleagues and peers across countries, cultures, and different levels of seniority.
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
- 50% public transport fees
- Lunch voucher 9€/ working days (60% paid by Dyson)
- Pension scheme
- Dyson bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.