- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Seoul - South Korea
The eCom Logistics Assistant Manager is a key position within the team and responsible for 1) End to End e-commerce Supply Chain Operations – Stock planning, TOM (Total Order Management) including returns and Fulfillment, to enable best in class service, 2) Process and system enhancement & maintenance, 2) Development/ Implementation/Improvement of flawless work processes and system enhancement, 3) Problem Solving by working with internal team and external 3rd parties and Action planning to avoid issues in future, and 4) Operations excellence in terms of Supply Chain by owning KPI and scorecard, 5) eCommerce Logistics cost saving and productivity improvement.
Online Supply Chain Operation – Major responsibility
Have full ownership of online supply chain from order placement to delivery completion including system interfaces and issue handling.
Ensure Online order/payment/information flow to enable perfect order fulfilment & delivery execution through several system interfaces by working with e-Commerce team, Supply Chain team and UK IT team internally and 3rd parties in Korea and oversea.
Manage order cancellation/return processes to execute on time without failure with 3rd parties.
Resolve Daily operations related issues and provide right resolution and direction to 3rd Parties by working with internal team and IT team outside Korea.
Own eCommerce business plan execution in terms of Supply Chain via processes and system to deliver best in class customer service.
Develop/implement flawless operation procedures and system enhancement as a representative of Supply Chain team to eCommerce and Marketing team.
Drive operations excellence and innovation in supply chain side to provide best in class customer service to external & internal customers by establishing KPI & result driven execution.
Own Supply Chain performance scorecard & KPI in eCommerce operation and drive continuous improvement and action planning by working with other Supply Chain team members and global IT team.
Generate procedures and process flows for role, if necessary;
Identify areas of improvement for various processes and implement changes.
Research the best practice of eCommerce within or without same industry and analyze its implication and applicability to Dyson Korea.
Communication and customer support
Communicate with the Dyson supply chain team to understand receipt planning and allocation figures to ensure inventory shortages and retailer chargebacks are minimized
Work with Dyson internal teams to identify and resolve issues resulting from customer, item, or pricing setups in system
Demonstrate an acute attention to detail;
Identify problems and find solutions;
Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Leadership & ownership, Operation discipline, logical & strategical thinking, effective communication skill including English proficiency.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently
• Project Management Skill
• Knowledge and experience with SAP or ERP system
• Knowledge on online Market place platform and other relevant solution. Also, overall understanding on industry standards and best practice.
• Ability to translate business requirement into systematic flow
• Track record on multi-cultural environments where he or she played a major role on execution and follow-through.
• Strong leadership and responsivity, follow-through, results driven attitude.
• Hands-on, down to earth profile.
• Knowledge and experience on Total Order Management Processes & Execution with ERP system and Market Place platform in B2C industry.
• Experience with eCommerce Supply Chain and Retail Supply Chain
• Experience and Knowledge with SAP or ERP system/process project & implementation
• Preferred to have +5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
• Preferred to have experience in eCommerce solution integration
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.