- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
The eCommerce Executive will work collaboratively with the E-Commerce Manger to support and execute the Dyson Direct strategy for ANZ.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Engaging in optimisation initiatives and opportunities, Improving UX, developing Merchandising initiatives and assiting with A|B tests.
- Plan and execute ecommerce activities including promotions, site merchandising and product builds on Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz
- Develop creative merchandising solutions through the CMS to aid in user journey and conversion
- Working with internal teams such as Brand, sales and digital to assist in planning and executing ecommerce campaigns and initiatives
- Support and work with Web Content admin and Acquisiton manager with activities such as Product setup, data feeds, Google Shopping , Reviews and SEO
SkillsYou are energetic and results driven and you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence in work processes and outcomes. You have a true passion for great technology and believe that things should just work better!
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a Digital/marketing role • Bachelor’s degree in a related field is advantageous
- Strong understanding of CMS/Ecommerce platforms
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Languages: HTML/CSS
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia