- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleReporting to the Senior E-commerce Manager you will work in a team to drive trading and optimisation of Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz. Working with the eCommerce team to achieve Dyson Direct strategy for ANZ.
- Drive daily ecommerce trading activities
- Drive optimisation across the ecommerce journey and purchasing funnel
- Lead and drive conversion optimisation activities
- Work with the analytics and E-commerce team to develop the optimisation roadmap
- Collaborate with the Senior eCommerce manager on developing strategy across Technical, trading and site optimisation
- Lead change and incident management across the site
- Understanding the complete end to end technical stack of the site and assist with projects, changes and incidents
- Assist with site functionality: Identifying and briefing requirements, Test, implement and optimise new and current functionality
- Support and work with internal teams such as Ecommerce, Brand and digital to assist in planning and executing ecommerce campaigns and initiatives
- Work with eCommerce team to improve campaign journey and conversion
- Assist in eCommerce activations when needed
Build effective relationships
- Collaborate and support the Ecommerce team
- Build effective relationships with the Ecommerce, Analytics, Brand, Design, support and Dyson Group to help plan, manage and execute strategy
- Collaborate and support internal teams to help plan, manage and deliver strategy
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Experience within Ecommerce trading and operations
- 4 years+ in a ecom / Digital/ marketing role
- Proven experience with CMS/Ecommerce platforms
- Understanding and experience with A|B testing
- Conversion rate optimisation and SEO experience
- Website and ecommerce projects
- Experience in executing ecommerce activities such as merchandising and campaign delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Languages: HTML/CSS
- CMS: Magento 2
- Website Analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understand and be comfortable dealing with a technical stack
- Understanding of A/B testing activities
- Ability to understand and cope with technical detail
- Highly organised and delivery focused
- Positive and proactive approach
- A self-starter with can-do attitude and plenty of initiative
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- A love of Digital and ecommerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability in English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills, with a proven capacity to prioritize and perform time-sensitive tasks.
- Keen eye for detail
- Ambition to grow Dyson business
- Adobe Photoshop experience would be beneficial
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.