- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
The eCommerce Manager will be working on the US Direct team, driving a best-in-class online product and shopping experience in Floorcare, our largest consumer category on Dyson.com. They will be responsible for both supporting the strategy and owning the execution that drives maximum revenue and conversion. Responsibilities include launching new product and promotional campaigns, optimizing digital marketing and segmentation, and delivering and planning financial targets. It also contributes to the development of new site features and capabilities, working closely with marketing, finance and tech teams.
- Drive online merchandising strategy for Floorcare that delivers strong conversion and hits financial targets
- Leverage web analytics to understand customer interaction with site content, product range and general online shopping experiences to identify opportunities and risks
- Work closely with supply chain and logistics on exceeding fulfilment expectations
- Work closely with creative and marketing teams to develop digital creative for online and media
- Set-up and manage creative assets across the entire online customer journey
- Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus
- Build product pages in support of new product launches
- Work with IT business partners to resolve all issues and errors logged within the areas of focus
- Work closely with SEO lead on optimizations
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Think creatively, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and create solutions
- 5+ years working experience in online merchandising, or for a transactional ecommerce website
- Experience managing category financials and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements, ideally Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager, or other content management system as well as promotional content management systems preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for data-analysis
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly, and work well with many different teams and personalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
- Properly manage time and priorities to deliver projects effectively and within set deadlines
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.