- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
The eCommerce Campaign and Planning Manager is responsible for end to end project management of ecommerce campaigns for the Direct Online business across ANZ.
In this role you will:
- Support and collaborate with the Ecommerce team and manager in developing campaign strategies
- Project manage e-commerce campaigns such as; new product launches, online sales events and direct initiatives and promotions
- Collaborate and co-orodinate with various internal teams such as sales, legal, brand, and digital marketing to assist in planning and execution
- Work closely with Ecommerce team and Manager to monitor and analyse performance of the online operations (end to end).
SkillsYou are energetic and results driven and you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence in work processes and outcomes. You have a true passion for great technology and believe that things should just work better!
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is advantageous
- Strong understanding of CMS/Ecommerce platforms
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Languages: HTML/CSS
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia