- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary, allowances and annual performance bonus scheme.
- Sales Account Management
- Seoul - South Korea
Korea is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson operates with a distributor partner in the market and creating its own subsidy business model in order to support the continued growth and enhance the owner experience.
To drive this growth, Dyson Korea is building its own sales team and ‘eCommerce team’ has been one of big building blocks to lead success of Dyson Korea subsidy business model in terms of strategy and profits.
The incumbent will need to navigate and set right, efficient and error-zero operation model from the early ambiguity they will face whilst establishing the direct marketplace team and operations, ways of working and ongoing rhythm of the role to champion for the market leadership in each category.
The primary focus of the eCommerce senior executive is to deliver sales through out to set, operate and improve Go-To-Market strategy, digital marketing & e-contents in-line w/ sales & company strategy. They will be required to engage with internal Sales, Marketing and related group functions to develop right contents and activities then implement these across marketplace.
E-Commerce Channel Sales
· Forecast total year P&L for accountable channels
· Build sufficient conversion drive plan into campaigns
· Execute campaigns on eRetailers’ platforms working with external parties
· Take accountability of total year P&L of accountable channels
· Strong relationship with 3rd party online channels to leverage healthy growth
· Establish strongest possible commercial relationships with key accounts
· Build network with key account customers
· Manage multi-channel issues to maximize profit
· Build appropriate channel differentiation strategies
· Oversee the quarterly business review cycle with key accounts
Maintenance & Operation management
· Manage whole operation of 3rd party online channels’ maintenance & operation
· Build & Update Brand and promotion page in-line w/ company strategy
· Manage & plan right internal OSB (Order, Shipping, Billing) process co-working w/ finance & logistic teams
· Work with Marketing, Communications and Finance team to make integrated business plans for growth of both sell-in / sell-out performance
· Request support to relevant teams for leveraging indirect online channel performance and coordinate analysis with ROI, learning and optimization plan
Fulfill other duties as required
· Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
· Fix things that you can see need fixing
· Identify problems and find solutions.
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business related field
• Minimum 4 and Max.6 years eCommerce operating experience required; some of which must be with a strong consumer brand
• Experience of creating change, challenging the status quo, establishing a product category or brand with entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience of e-Media planning
· Experience of eCommerce contents evolving experience
· Experience of sales
·Minimum 4 and Max.6 years of eCommerce experience.
· Strong hands-on operating skills, especially in brand equity delivery contents on marketplace.
· External & instore media planning
· Marketplace back-end operating knowledge.
· High level of communication skills both verbal and written.
· Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams.
· Strong digital media marketing & sales experience
· Self-starter who sees things to completion.
· Energetic, engaging and positive approach.
· Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections.
· Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert.
· Results driven.
· Excellent English is a must, with Korean native
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary, allowances and annual performance bonus scheme.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.