- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.
- Sales Account Management
- Seoul - South Korea
Korea is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson operates with a distributor partner in the market and creating its own subsidy business model in order to support the continued growth and enhance the owner experience.
To drive this growth, Dyson Korea is building its own sales team and ‘eCommerce team’ has been one of big building blocks to lead success of Dyson Korea subsidy business model in terms of strategy and profits.
The incumbent will need to navigate and set right, efficient and error-zero operation model from the early ambiguity they will face whilst establishing the direct marketplace team and operations, ways of working and ongoing rhythm of the role to champion for the market leadership in each category.
AccountabilitiesThe primary focus of the eCommerce executive is to set, operate and improve e-contents in-line w/ sales strategy. They will be required to engage with internal Sales, Marketing and related group functions to develop right contents and activities then implement these across marketplace.
E-Commerce Channel Digital
Set right media plan to build sufficient quality & quantity of traffic into our shops
Optimize best fit SEM strategy, relevant visuals & assets with claims in-line with objectives
Track & analyse e-fundamentals’ improvements and each KBD (Key Business Driver) elements’ combinations linking to sell-out
Track & analyse shoppers journey path and improve each stage
Support eCommerce managers in terms of operations and business related matters
E-Commerce Channel Operating
Support Dyson.Com UX/UI improvement & optimization
Build & Update Brand and promotion page in-line w/ company strategy
Manage & plan right internal OSB (Order, Shipping, Billing) process co-working w/ finance & logistic teams
E-Commerce Channel Sales
Forecast total year P&L for accountable channels
Build sufficient conversion drive plan into campaigns
Execute campaigns on eRetailers’ platforms working with external parties
Take accountability of total year P&L of accountable channels
- Establish strongest possible relationships with partners
- Find right process to fix things needed improvement
Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
Identify problems and find solutions.
Experience and Education
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business related field
Minimum 4 years eCommerce operating experience required; some of which must be with a strong consumer brand
Experience of creating change, challenging the status quo, establishing a product category or brand with entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience of e-Media planning
· Experience of eCommerce contents evolving experience
· Experience of sales
· 4+ years of eCommerce experience.
· Strong hands-on operating skills, especially in brand equity delivery contents on marketplace.
· External & instore media planning
· Marketplace back-end operating knowledge.
· High level of communication skills both verbal and written.
· Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams.
· Strong digital media marketing & sales experience
· Self-starter who sees things to completion.
· Energetic, engaging and positive approach.
· Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections.
· Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert.
· Results driven.
· Excellent English is a must, with Korean native
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.