- Netherlands - Amsterdam 2 Office
About the role
We’re growing – fast.
The ambition for our local in market Dyson website business is huge. Our goal is to consistently grow our eCommerce business double digit year on year for next 5 years. Dyson.com is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as the eCommerce Customer Business Manager you will play a supportive role in implementing the plans which reflects our strategy for Dyson to succeed. This role offers a great opportunity to further your career in a company driven by technology and innovation.
Description of the role
As the eCom CBM you will join one of Dysons fastest growing Digital businesses globally. At Dyson our Owner is central to everything we do and your role will make sure that owners are getting fantastic experience, every day in every online retail touchpoint.
We are a lean team and structure our roles and responsibilities around our business in both digital and physical retail. As a member of the Dyson Benelux Team, you and the eCom CBM will be a strong duo and will be responsible to drive growth for the 3rd part pure play retailers and marketplaces. This role requires close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrixed organisation. You will have accountability for specific projects which are designed to give you an accelerated learning curve while delivering meaningful business results for the current and new business. You will also play a role in the day to day running of the digital business to see how a fast growing, P&L driven team operates in Dyson.
Working in the Benelux eCommerce team you’ll be supporting the Online Customer Business Manager to drive profit growth in major Third Part Online accounts and Marketplaces across the Benelux and expand our business with new online third part retailers.
Together with the Customer Business Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Deliver Volume sales targets and profit targets in established accounts
• Lead the discussion internally and with the eCommerce & Retail team to ensure delivery of sales & profit targets with key partners but also achieve the highest standards of execution for the Dyson brand on their websites
• Deliver compelling Joint Business Plans with the third part online partners
• Manage costs & investment to maximize profitability across account portfolio
On a daily/weekly basis, your main accountabilities will be the following:
• Daily account management of the Key third pard online partners in line with the full year Joint Business Plans: Sales-out and Market Shares follow up/projection/analysis, Orders, Forecast, Full Year Marketing Partner plans setup, P&L analysis, product creations & launches at Partners.
• Provide the CBM with an accurate monthly latest estimate of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
• Assist the CBM in preparing and delivering high quality customer mid & long terms strategy presentations e.g. sales data, GFK data, customer insights.
• Assist in the promotional planning cycle and ensure that this achieved in a timely way.
• Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of Benelux sales promotional planner and recording spend on account business plans.
• Ensure that all data used with the Accounts is accurate and up to date, providing timely reports to support the CBM in forecasting volume
• Work with the on-line and off line trade marketing teams to produce high quality material that supports the Dyson brand and the account’s requirements on-line.
The eCommerce Activation Executive will report to the eCommerce Customer Business Manager and work closely with:
• Marketing Team
• Sales Organization (Retail and Direct)
• Contacts of digital partners
Skills & Competencies:
• Strong digital interest and knowledge and fluency with an owner first mind-set
• Strong analytical skills & data minded to process data and make recommendations
• Strong communicative and commercial skills.
• Has previous experience working in digital and eCommerce account managing roles
• Has previous experience in a fast-paced sales driven environment
• Knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
• Have proven account managing experience in relevant fields.
• You’ll be comfortable working in fast agile environment and dealing with ambiguity.
• No 9 to 5 mentality. It isn't over till it's over! Be Passionate & Pro active to achieve the right results.
• Must be strong in the competencies: Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution.
• Self-starter with lots of initiative and sees things to completion
• Native in Dutch/English and good understanding of the English in both written as verbal.
• Company Bonus Scheme
• Discount on Dyson products
• Company Pension scheme
• 29 days annual holiday plan
• Company Fitness plan
• EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
• Life Assurance Plan
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.