- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 12,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
At Dyson we always start with the problem we want to solve. Innovation, and constantly reinventing ourselves, has been key to our success for more than 30 years. Dyson has big ambitions for the Benelux markets (Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg) with aggressive growth & business model plans, with marketing at its center. The planning and execution of world class marketing plans to reach more audiences with the right technology will be critical in delivering our stretching profit targets over the coming years.
About the role
The E-Commerce Activation Executive's primary objective is to ensure the right look and feel conform the Dyson guidelines at every digital point of sale: Dyson Concession and Multi brand shops, supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in developing and executing the strategy of Dyson within Benelux.
- Help in implementing the Commercial Plan throughout the Benelux region by locking down strong online activation plans with all retailers.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing Retail Coordinator and Trade Marketing manager to create 360 activation plans with all retailers and therefore support Retail Activation Planning with brand coverage on all platforms (wholesale event, store events, etc.).
- Create and maintain the right look and feel conform the digital guidelines (selected distribution criteria) at every digital point of sale for Dyson Concession and all retailers.
- Create the right content for retailers together with external agencies to ensure retailers can activate all campaigns according to Dyson guidelines.
- Providing the different partners with content related to the Activation calendar and follow up in terms of implementation.
- Responsible for the contact with 3rd party platform providers to keep the content up-to-date and explore opportunities.
- Lead the contact and partnership with digital pure players together with the responsible account managers.
- Keep track of digital opportunities and raise market trends to Trade Marketing Manager.
- Update the Commercial plan in cooperation with all Category Managers and share within the organization.
- Participate in all relevant meetings of all categories and share best practices of digital activations with retailers to the wider team (e.g. monthly reviews, demand creation)
- Improve marketing effectiveness tracking and reporting of campaigns by collaborating with Sales, Retailers and Business Intelligence to create a Tracker.
- Responsible for Finance within Trade marketing team e.g. updating BBI Tracker, creating PO’s in SAP ARIBA, follow-up with finance on payments.
- The E-Commerce Activation Executive will report to the E-Commerce Account Manager and work closely with
- Sales Organization (Retail and Concession)
- Contacts of digital partners
- Native in Dutch/English and good understanding of the English in both written as verbal.
- Strong communicative and commercial skills.
- Passionate about online & the opportunities it brings to drive brand awareness
- Knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Have proven marketing experience in relevant fields (brand, agency, marketing tech)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. SAP is preferred.
- Must be strong in the competencies: Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Excels in Dyson behavior
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.