- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore, first. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Dyson is rapidly expanding in both new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next five years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2025, there will be a multitude of new machines, new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have grown.
About the role
As the Ecommerce Activation Executive, you will support the Ecommerce Activation Manager and the relevant Ecommerce Account Manager(s) in defining and implementing direct and indirect activity plans, with the aim of ensuring best in class experience while respecting Dyson principles and guidelines.
You will partner with retailer execution teams and media agencies to ensure the timely launch of new product launches and product campaigns across Pure Play Retail partner websites. You will be responsible for measuring all activities to make sure a positive return on investment is generated.
You will monitor and maintain compliance with distribution guidelines, always upholding Dyson's Brand values and ensuring premium presentation in all consumer touchpoints.
- Evaluate and manage Ecommerce Websites evolution and distribution
- In line with Marketing strategy, develop the online customer experience and Activation plans in Direct to Consumer and Pure-Play Third Party Ecommerce.
- Assist and support with the development of online customer experience for Hybrid third party Ecommerce.
- Implement NPD launches and Marketing Campaigns across all Ecommerce Channels
- Monitor the market and any identify competitor’s threats
- Protect Dyson leadership and enable our growth
- Explore new online channels to unlock unreached consumer audiences
- Analysis of Pure Play data and post campaign analysis to inform future plans
Execute the activity plan both for direct and indirect business partners
- Bring the agreed activity plan to life in line with customer needs, agreed timelines and marketing principles
- Partner with retailer marketing teams to identify new opportunities to reach Dyson audiences and enhancements to the agreed activation plan
- Coordinate NPD launches both for direct and indirect channels
- Make sure all criteria included in the terms & conditions are met by our retailers monitoring campaigns and activities relying on sales CRM tools
- Support the weekly Ecommerce Activation meeting to keep the broader Ecommerce team aware of ongoing projects, initiatives and updates
- Good planning and organisational skills
- An understanding/experience of relationship management of suppliers and partners
- Pro-active and solution oriented
- Good time management, ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good team player
- High level of attention to details
- Fluent in English
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site hair salon
- Electric vehicle lease scheme
- Free concierge service
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants with free lunches and hot drinks
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.