- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketplaces Account Manager you will manage all digital performance reporting across the 4 ANZ marketplaces. Working with the team you will use your analytical expertise to provide actionable recommendations on how to improve all aspects of the eCommerce funnel.
- Using Analytical tools to review performance and provide recommendations on where opportunity exists to grow Dyson Direct business, specifically Direct Marketplaces
- Work with internal and external Marketplace/E-commerce teams and own the E-commerce performance lifecycle from traffic/conversion forecasting to reporting/analysis to optimisations and AB testing to post campaign review
- Review and find ways to optimise the marketplace digital ecosystem including Dyson owned channels (website, marketplace, etc) and paid/earned channels (SEM, SEO, social, etc).
- Manage performance across various types of work (trading, campaign, NPDs, project, etc)
- Embed and lead regular performance updates, learnings and recommendations.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly performance KPI reports on traffic and conversion to wider team
- Optimise and improve conversion throughout all marketplace channels.
- Communicate insights and optimisations effectively to a wide audience
- Develop, monitor and provide frequent digital performance updates to the Direct team
- Develop consistent and regular reports to help wider team understand trajectory and past performance
- Build visualisations piecing together multiple data sources in order to tell the story in a compelling way
- Work with Direct and Digital team members to optimise future promotions and executions using previous analysis and learnings
- Drive Digital Analytics understanding throughout the business
- Stay informed of new industry technology and techniques to drive innovation and efficiency in role and team
- Drive the conversion rate of all marketplace stores and website using analysis and recommendations
- Embed A/B testing and continuous learning and use these insights to drive growth in conversion
- Develop relationships with Global teams to understand other markets learnings and processes
- Understand and measure performance vs forecast using Financial and E-Commerce metrics
- Manage regular traffic and conversion forecasting to feed into the Direct planning cycle
- Identify gaps to target and find opportunities ahead of time
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Degree level (or equivalent) ideally in Marketing, Business, Statistics or web related subject
- 2 years+ experience in an analytical role with a focus on digital including ecommerce and online marketing
You have the following skills and aptitude
- Digital analytics/visualisation tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search ads 360, Google Data Studio) – Highly desirable
- Marketplace analytic tools (e.g. eBay) - Desirable
- Optimisation/journey tools (e.g. Adobe Target, Decibel Insight) – Desirable
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel, Google Sheets and SQL (Excel required, SQL a plus)
- Passionate about online, data and analytics
- Able to work with complex data to deliver meaningful, relevant, actionable insights
- An excellent communicator and storyteller
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to adapt to change and successfully work with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Ambition to grow Dyson business
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.