- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Toronto, ON, Canada
About the roleThis is a 12 month contract opportunity.
Manage the day to day responsibilities for all Dyson’s marketplaces and deliver the sales forecast.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings.
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation.
- Identify product, service, or marketplace issues, and resolve them accordingly.
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts at each marketplace.
Responsible for delivering the ecommerce financial goals for Dyson’s Marketplaces.
- Forecast and deliver sales performance for all Marketplaces.
- Deliver and exceed the growth objectives for finished goods and parts across product categories.
- Report on performance, insights and optimizations on a regular basis to all levels of the organization.
Lead development of online merchandising strategies to drive engagement and commerce on Dyson’s marketplaces.
- Identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell buyers within the customer journeys.
- Manage all content publishing on to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Research and identify new marketplaces.
Key stakeholder to deliver integrated sales and marketing plans for Dyson’s marketplaces as part of weekly, monthly and annual planning processes.
- Develop profitable online programs including eCommerce range planning, promotions, and merchandising solutions to reduce refurbished inventory levels without creating channel conflicts.
Live the brand, foster a culture of team work and collaboration.
- Be an active subject matter expert on all things marketplaces.
- Support and mentor team members.
Fulfill other duties as required.
- Write briefs for the central Web delivery team to develop content and capabilities.
- Ensure that all Dyson communications are compliant from an IP, legal & product team perspective.
- Perform QA on all product and offer launches online.
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-4 years of online Account Management experience working with 1 or more major 3rd party marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Walmart).
- Experience managing P&L for an ecommerce site.
- Must have experience working with a transactional Web site.
- Account management in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with ChannelAdvisor, or other cross-platform marketplaces solutions preferred.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results.
- Thorough understanding of Dyson’s channels.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resource in a cross-functional organization.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tool.
- Executive presentation skills.
- An innovative thinker with Web Merchandising expertise, and a proven track record.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
- Proactive – always looking for ways to improve.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.