- Based Upon Experience and Credentials
- Toronto - Canada
About the roleAs a result of continuous investment and capability growth, we typically look to recruit the following positions:
- eCommerce Manager
- Sr. eCommerce Analyst
- eCommerce Marketplaces Manager
- Site Merchandiser
About youWe look for candidates who have experience working in ecommerce specifically within the consumer goods industry. Experience executing strategies and activities across a wide range of customer touch points – both digital and physical is ideal. You thrive off of working collaboratively with other cross functional teams to accomplish goals. You’ll need to be quick on your feet and able to pivot your priorities and focus - in an organization that doesn’t sit still, the team’s work is committed to leading the industry and not just keeping pace with it.
If this sounds like your background we’d really like you to register your details, alongside a CV, so we can keep in touch.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.