- Canada - Toronto Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
About the Role:
The eCommerce Content Coordinator will be working on the Canadian eCommerce team, driving a best-in-class customer experience and contributing to plans which deliver business results. Responsibilities include supporting the launches of product and promotional campaigns, optimizing user journeys and contributing to analysis, insight and recommendations to drive digital KPIs.
- Support eCommerce team and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure assortments, product launches, promotional activity and customer communications lead to desired business results – driving sales and conversion rates through DysonCanada.ca.
- Responsible for the merchandising of the Dyson Outlet on dysoncanada.ca. Including, content briefing, launch and maintenance of product content, as well as use data to identify merchandising opportunities.
Digital Creative Support
- Work closely with creative and marketing teams to develop digital creative for website
- Set-up and manage creative assets across the site, including Homepage, Category Pages and Promotional pages.
Site Maintenance & Optimizations
- Monitor data in collaboration with eCommerce analyst to understand web performance and customer interaction with site content, to identify business opportunities and risks. Execute content optimizations based on data analysis.
- Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus.
- Contribute to site health projects such as accessibility, SEO hygiene, site search optimizations, and optimize performance through content updates.
Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Think creatively, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify problems and create solutions.
- 1-2 years work experience in site merchandising, digital marketing, or working on a transactional ecommerce website.
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager, or other content management system as well as promotional content management systems preferred
- Aptitude for using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Is motivated by learning new skills, systems and confident in taking on a variety of different tasks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly, and work well with many different teams and personalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
- Properly manage time and priorities to deliver projects effectively and within set deadlines
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.