- Sydney - Australia
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
About the role
You will be responsible for the execution of Ecommerce trading activities on Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz and working with the Ecommerce team to achieve Dyson Direct strategy for ANZ.
- Plan, execute and maintain eCommerce activities including promotions, site merchandising and product builds on Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz
- Working with the eCommerce team in developing and planning activation and initiatives
- Working with internal teams such as brand, creative, sales and digital marketing to assist in planning and executing eCommerce campaigns and initiatives
- Supporting operational issues such as ad hoc requests, technical issues and incident management.
- Assist in regular optimization initiatives and regular trading activities
- Develop creative merchandising solutions to aid in user journey and conversion
- Support testing and implementation of website enhancements
- Support other internal teams with activities such as customer care, finance and fulfillment with any eCommerce related activities
- Assisting in inventory management monitoring and working with stock control to ensure the shop always has stock
- Assist Pre- and post campaign and sales analysis utilizing digital, marketing and sales resources
- Support in various website projects
- Build effective relationships with the Brand, Retail, PR, Design, support and Dyson Group to help plan, manage and execute strategy
- Collaborate and support internal teams to help plan, manage and deliver strategy
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
About youYou have
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field 3 years+ in a Digital/ marketing role
- Experience in executing eCommerce activities such as merchandising and campaign delivery
- Languages: HTML/CSS
- CMS: Magento 2 (Sitecore would be beneficial) Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to understand and cope with technical detail, highly organised and delivery focused
- Positive and proactive approach, with a can-do attitude and plenty of initiative
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- A love of Digital and eCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills, with a proven capacity to prioritize and perform time-sensitive tasks.
- Keen eye for detail
- Adobe Photoshop experience would be beneficial
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.