- Design and Development
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson solves the problems others choose to ignore, developing disruptive technologies requiring even more complex electronics to deliver an increasing product portfolio. We are growing fast, and our ambition is boundless – more products, more locations, and more people.
About the role
- Design and develop power electronics, analogue/digital, and microcontroller-based electronic circuits for new Dyson Haircare products.
- Working in a team under the direct supervision of Senior Engineer: performing circuit design and analysis tasks for new designs
- Working with PCB layout engineers and technicians; participating in design reviews; performing laboratory testing and design verification.
- Specifying and performing design verification tests on new PCBA designs.
- Recording and documenting your work to a high standard as defined by the Dyson engineering framework.
- Degree qualified in a relevant electronics discipline.
- Preferably some exposure to working in an electronics design and development for PCBA environment.
- Knowledge of technical rigour in the aspects of power electronics, system control, battery management, thermal management, analogue/digital and sensing technology.
- Experience using simulation tools to support design calculations, tolerance analysis, and documentation.
- Experience with standard electronics laboratory and test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, AC source, power meter etc.
- Working knowledge of schematic capture and PCB layout software such as Mentor Graphics.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with good communication skills, and team working experience.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.