- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Creative, Marketing
- Chicago - USA
- Location details
- Chicago, IL
Reporting to the Head of Owner Loyalty & CRM, this role will be instrumental in driving owner engagement, retention and response rates, through the creation of relevant journeys and campaigns that delight Dyson owners and bring them closer to us. You will be an expert in data-driven relationship marketing, and understand how to deliver engaging campaigns across the relevant touchpoints that are important to our owners. In the first instance this will be across email and social media campaigns but as we expand our capability this will widen to include Customer contact centers, app, .com, repair center, Dyson Demo stores and key media platforms and through our Dyson Home Engineers. Through data insight you will learn which set of touchpoints our individual Owners prefer and enable the delivery of uniquely Dyson campaigns to them. You will be able to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy and sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
AccountabilitiesThe Email & Loyalty Marketing Manager will partner with the Center of Excellence team to support the successful roll out of a global program: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE). This individual will be responsible for implementing CRM strategies, with a strong focus on testing and optimization. The primary purpose of this role is to align marketing, sales and service activities to manage and nurture interactions with owners and prospects in the US market. The ideal candidate is data savvy and has proven email and loyalty marketing experience. This person will be a significant contributor in driving overall go-to-market strategies and end-to-end owner experiences in the US market.
You’ll support the Head of Owner Loyalty & CRM in evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams, ensuring high quality planning and creation of assets fitting to the data-driven Owner Engagement strategy. You'll influence development of marketing assets for key stages of the purchase funnel, from prospects and acquisition, through to owners and retention. You'll work to drive more contact with Owners post-purchase through engagement initiatives capitalizing on registration, social, mobile/app, experiential or other re-engagement tactics. We seek to grow our direct proposition through delivery of world class brand experiences. The ideal candidate should have deep experience in CRM, be a problem-solver an analytic thinker with the ability to partner with other teams and internal/external partners, and have a customer-centric mindset with a genuine commitment to improving the owner experience.
You will have an exceptional understanding of
- Email marketing, digital media and all major local social platforms
- Complex multi-step campaigns in a CRM platform
- Data privacy and compliance best practices in the region
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
Your experience will include
- Working closely with product marketing teams to cultivate a deep understanding of what resonates with our owners in order to create and implement cross-channel, end-to-end customer journeys
- Closely align programs with findings from customer analytics and insights
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams, designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Using data to inform new campaigns, optimize existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
- Optimize business rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence
- Build and monitor tests tied to clear success KPIs to regularly learn and improve acquisition, activation, retention and conversion
- Driving results through lifecycle communications, marketing automation, dynamic emails, social and in-app messages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years of experience working with an email marketing platform and proven track record of designing and managing loyalty programs
- Working understanding of CRM, data management, multi-channel contact strategy development or customer value management
- Familiarity with the concepts of social CRM and deploying campaigns in social media networks
- Demonstrated ability of developing, deploying and managing consumer rewards programs from concept through to execution in a multi-channel environment
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Ability to travel
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Develop positive and productive professional relationship with key stakeholders
- Work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning and project management skills
- Prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic presentations skills to senior and peer level audiences
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.