- MYR Competitive
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Working closely with Project Team, Test Development Team, Hardware team and production line to ensure the smooth operation of engineering build with the delivered/released software from Software development team.
Review and understand the product design, software design, hardware schematic, production line test setup, ETS (Electronics Test Specification) for FCT and EoL.
Involving in technical troubleshooting and analysis on production line build failure, machine calibration failure, software maintenance and Scripting.
Write Software Requirement Specification and Detail Design for Embedded Software Development Documentation
Providing the ad-hoc training and guidance to manufacturing side on the test procedure and debugging system.
Manage issue tracking and debug on the complex production issues
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication
- At least 1-3 years of experience in production line assembly process, FCT and EOL, Calibration mechanism and software support in building machine.
- Hands On experience of C/C++ at least 1-2 years
- Familiar with programming and scripting in Linux/Python.
- Use of lab equipment such as multimeter, soldering irons and oscilloscopes for debugging and resolving issues.
- Basic understanding of hardware and its interfacing to software systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skill in both Hardware and Software.
- Agile (SAFe framework)software development experience.
- Preferred experience in troubleshooting manufacturing related issues
- A team player with good communication skills in English and strong analytical skills
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition