- Design and Development
- Philippines - Alabang Office
In this role you will provide software quality assurance support to software development teams. This role will ensure that project teams follow the defined software development process and conformance to related regulations and related industry standards. As a member of the software quality assurance team you will work with the team to implement continuous improvement to the software quality process, monitor the health of implemented software systems and provide guidance to project teams. As a key member of the software quality department, the individual in this role will be responsible for ensuring compliance to Dyson software quality policies and procedures.
• Provide ongoing software quality engineering support throughout the software development life cycle. Assist teams in determining verification and validation needs and requirements.
• Provide support for software development projects by review/approval software deliverables:
o Software assessment, software development, verification & validation plans
o User requirements, functional/software requirements
o Configuration specification, software architectural and design documents, peer review
o Risk management documents
o Test protocols, requirement traceability matrix, summary reports
• Provide review and approval of software related change orders
• Ensure successful transfer of software from development into manufacturing product support
• Participate in software risk management process throughout the entire software development lifecycle
• Ensure compliance of validation efforts performed by internal/external validation personnel
• Provide quality assurance support to software related CAPAs
• Provide software project status updated and software validation status to management
• Participate in the process improvements to the software quality assurance program
• Assist in the development and delivery of training to employee on principles of software validation, software risk management, and general quality tools
• Responsible for exhibiting professional behaviour with both internal/external business associated that reflect positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices
• Optimize Dyson products software developments process, ensure followed throughout the entire development and QA
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.