- London - United Kingdom
Our European Centre of Excellence is growing. We are looking for an integrated producer to report into the Regional Production Lead and manage and oversee the end-to-end production process for our campaigns. You’ll be experienced in translating marketing and comms briefs to create high quality relevant output at pace. You’ll pioneer new processes to streamline production and be confident in cross-market commercial liaison, setting expectations and guiding them through the creative process.
You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
About the role
- Working closely with the Regional Production lead, ensure the weekly/daily & pipeline scheduling is planned, progressed, and managed.
- Ensure the right people are working on the right brief at all times.
- Develop and nurture a freelance talent pool (in partnership with procurement) for the CoE to draw on. This should be across all disciplines.
- Be the first point of call for all production queries.
- Produce all end to end campaigns from NPD deliver to content shoots to digital onsite delivery.
- Create a high quality, comprehensive rule book for European process including legal, translation and market specific requirements.
- Establish effective working relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Provide low level strategic and high-level practical knowledge to stakeholders on how projects should be implemented, whilst delivering solutions in relation to brief, budget and commercial objectives.
- Work with dedicated 3rd parties and digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/ animation, interactions etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
- Understand programmatic digital advertising and how we can deliver optimised digital creative comms across 30 European markets.
- Continuously develop and hone the technical abilities relevant to the role and the CoE.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- Management of many variations of digital and social content (video, image, websites etc), ensuring quality control and delivering/trafficking assets to required 3rd parties.
- A min of 5 years production experience delivering multi discipline 360 campaigns, with shoot experience for short form content.
- A proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of stakeholders.
- Experience of working for a well-respected agency or in-house creative department for a high profile tech brand.
- Experience developing complex timing plans.
- Experience of Trello, 10,000 ft, Tableau, Content Management Systems.
- Experience of devising detailed production workflows and procedures.
- Experience of managing location shoots.
- Familiarity with content formats and post production procedures.
- Problem solving attitude and approach.
- Comfort with start-up style mentality within a large organisation. This satellite team is only a year old and operates from a new European centre in London.
- Experience of localisation of global campaigns.
**this role does not include directing or editing**
- 27 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.