- Netherlands - Amsterdam 2 Office
EMEA eCom Optimisation Specialist
We’re growing – fast.
The ambition for Dyson eCom experience business is huge. Our goal is to consistently grow our eCommerce business double digit year on year for next 5 years. Dyson.com is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as EMEA eCom Optimisation Specialist you will play a supporting role in bringing our eCom and digital plans to life
Description of the Role
At Dyson our Owner is central to everything we do and your role will make sure that owners are getting fantastic experience every day on our Dyson.com. As we grow, we seek to better understand our customers in each of our markets to ensure their experience is meaningful. We have an iterative, data-led optimisation process, driven by passion and an unstoppable push for perfection.
Utilizing available customer data insights, you will execute and support implementation of digital optimisations that improve the shopper experience and our direct sales performance. You will work closely with our group teams, our market content and experience teams and our regional creative centres of excellence in the designing and delivery of journeys that give a truly Dyson experience on our website and drive sales and performance.
Dyson is a fast paced and agile company with a lot of change. The below is an example of your main accountabilities but is not a complete list.
- Execute and scale across markets proven optimisation tools such as help me choose in EMEA. This will require close collaboration with markets and group teams, we’re currently live with his tool on 2/22 websites, and scaling will require input into a project plan for implementation.
- Implement proven best practice and enhancements; you’ll be hands on in partnership with markets on implementing improvements and tools on their website to grow the business and improve the experience.
- Working with Analytics teams you’ll support the AB testing experience and requirements, keeping stakeholders and development teams aligned to brief.
- Seek-out new digital optimisation opportunities and retail best practice solutions aligned to strategy. Take these from concept to delivery.
- Work closely with regional creative teams on commercial governance.
- Clearly communicate performance of optimisation tools and journeys, look for best practice and insight to further evolve plans and tools ongoing.
- Coordinate with market teams on the design and delivery of optimisation projects that improve customer journeys and drive sales
- From time to time work directly with agency partners.
- Work with group teams on upstream initiatives and design.
Skills & Competencies.
- Owner first Mind-set: You’ll think first and foremost what these plans and actions do for our owner experience.
- Comfortable with complexity and change: Comfortable adapting quickly and often to changes.
- Experience in execution of digital onsite eCom campaigns and assets, preference for experience in a premium brand or tech setting.
- Hands on eCommerce Experience: 2 years’ experience managing using eCom systems. Prior experience in the following is beneficial but not require, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Hybris, AB testing platforms, Zuvu
- Ability to manage multiple projects ongoing on differentiating timelines, organised and structured in approach.
- Strong communicator: Able to clearly communicate technical issues in a simple laymen’s terminology.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web mark-up languages is preferable but not essential.
- Keen eye for detail particularly within a digital setting
- Has a bias for action and ability get things done with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English, another EMEA language is also beneficial
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.