- Administrative Services
- Poland - Krakow Office
The new Employee Services function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing employee services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About The Role
The DBS Employee Services Administrator is responsible for the administration of all transactional activity, and answering queries relating to the employee lifecycle.
This role will work closely with the DBS Employee Services Senior Administrator and the DBS Employee Services Team Lead, to identify improvement opportunities within our processes and implementing new ways of working.
To be successful in this role, you will strive to deliver a 'best in class', efficient service and will be a valued member of the wider People and DBS communities at Dyson.
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee queries, working in partnership with all colleagues within Employee Services
- Responsible for the processing of all transactional activity relating to the employee lifecycle
- Provide HR advice and support to employees from EMEA countries, especially Italy
- Work closely with the wider People Team, including, Payroll, People Business Partners etc. to ensure that advice and guidance is provided with consideration of local labour and employment laws
- Ensure customers are communicated within an effective and timely manner, 'one and done' approach where possible
- Highlight emerging trends and potential issues that may impact service delivery, to ensure that the customer experience is not compromised
- Support ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Demonstrated background working in a Global HR Shared Services
- Experience of working a customer-focused environment, where focus is on SLA's and continuous improvement
- Excellent time and task management skills, highly organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and delegate
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working under ambiguous, changing conditions
- Fluent German language
- Confident managing data: ability to understand and analyse statistical data and produce reports (Desirable)
- Previous experience of Workday and case management systems (Desirable)
• Performance related bonus
• Life Assurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
• Recognition Program
• Holiday Allowance
• Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
• Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
• Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
• Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
• Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses (every 2 years)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.