- Administrative Services
- Poland - Krakow Office
The new Employee Services function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing employee services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About The Role
The DBS Senior Employee Services Administrator is responsible for the administration of all transactional activity, and answering queries relating to the employee lifecycle.
This role will work closely with the DBS Employee Services Administrators and the DBS Employee Services Team Lead(s), to identify improvement opportunities within our processes and implementing new ways of working.
This role will act as a point of escalation for the DBS Employee Services Administrator, to answer queries and manage activity that may require additional support.
To be successful in this role, you will strive to deliver a 'best in class', efficient service and will be a valued member of the wider People and DBS communities at Dyson.
- Act as the escalation point for queries, working in partnership with the Employee Services Helpdesk
- Responsible for the processing of all transactional activity relating to the employee lifecycle
- Provide HR advice and support to employees
- Work closely with the wider People Team, including, Payroll, People Business Partners etc. to ensure that advice and guidance is provided with consideration of local labour and employment laws
- Ensure customers are communicated within an effective and timely manner, 'one and done' approach where possible
- Highlight emerging trends and potential issues that may impact service delivery, to ensure that the customer experience is not compromised
- Support the upskilling of the Tier 1 HR Service Desk Advisors
- Support ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Demonstrated background working in an Global HR Shared Services
- Previous experience of Workday and case management systems
- Experience of coaching and developing team members and ability to motivate and manage others
- Experience of working a customer-focused environment, where focus is on SLA's and continuous improvement
- Excellent time and task management skills, highly organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and delegate
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working under ambiguous, changing conditions
- Confident managing data; ability to understand and analyse statistical data and produce reports (Desirable)
• Performance related bonus
• Life Assurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Discounts on Dyson machines
• Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
• Recognition Program
• Holiday Allowance
• Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
• Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
• Possibility of working from home
• Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
• Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
• Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses (every 2 years)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.