- Administrative Services
- Malaysia - Development Centre
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
About The Role
As an Engineering Administrator, you'll be expected to support the Floorcare engineering team with day-to-day admin jobs.
Some of your tasks could include :
- General office duties and coordinate of team events.
- Maintain office facilities and space planning for multiple teams and assist with new hire on-boarding.
- Issue Purchase Orders/Good Return accordingly.
- To assist Resource Manager to ensure people allocation on projects are updated timely.
- Maintaining MS Teams channel and SharePoint
- Catering arrangement for team activities and event.
- Tracking and ownership of RDD equipment.
- Ownership of all storages in RDD.
- Other administrative support.
- Strong organization, planning & time management skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A concern for accuracy
- Motivated by teamwork and collaboration
- A problem-solving attitude
- Organized and focused
- Good written and verbal communication in English
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market constantly to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. You’ll enjoy comprehensive medical care and insurance coverage, as well as monthly transport allowance. We valued talent of engineering spirit, providing professional and leadership development opportunity to excel your growth and realize your career ambition. At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.