- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dyson's global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Legal, Finance & Compliance, HR & People.
AccountabilitiesYou will be working in our Singapore office alongside the wider Engineering Operations community to provide the first port of call for many incoming engineering service and support requests. This role is expected to instil and manage the end to end operations of a world-class Support Practice. You will need to develop strong global relationships across our commercial, RDD engineering and content management functions, and will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to a global team of support specialists. The role will require an element of global travel across APAC, EU & US.
- Provide the leadership and strategic vision for the global engineering operations support team.
- Provide local/global line management responsibilities for the global IT support practice.
- Define, implement and manage the global engineering operations support team ways of working.
- Manage the 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support processes for the MES / DDM manufacturing operations.
- Manage the 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support processes for Global RDD product development* operations.
- Build and maintain an effective global ‘super user community’ for product development* support operations.
- Build and maintain a reliable knowledge base for the engineering operations support team.
- Manage and maintain effective monitoring and alerting across the engineering operations landscape.
- Generate and publish meaningful global engineering operations status and leadership MI reports.
- Implement a culture of learning and continuous improvement across the global engineering operations support community.
- Proven ability to lead a team of support professionals
- Experience of working in large / complex IT Organisations
- Experience in implementing and shaping operational and technical support processes and strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies is highly desired.
- Knowledge / Experience of Siemens Teamcenter, Atlassian, Censhare, Siemens NX, ANSYS, Mentor, Matlab/SIMULINK
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Assertiveness and ability to challenge
- Organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly through written and oral articulation
- English language skills