- Operational Engineering
- Malaysia - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson Malaysia is looking to hire Equipment Technician (Furnace) with the experience working in high temperature furnace, Robotic automation, pick and place automation equipment to support our Equipment Engineering team.
About the role
1. Provide technical support to production operation in meeting Product build capacity & quality.
2. Provide first level trouble shooting & resolve production stoppages due to equipment issues
3. Reporting all line stoppages due to equipment or technical issue.
4. Monitor machine performance to meets the standard throughput set
5. Perform process control checks where applicable.
6. Participate in preventive maintenance & calibration checks for production & measuring equipment as scheduled.
7. Participate in line set-up activities.
8. Ensure workstations are in excellent 5S housekeeping and safety condition.
9. Work with engineers & production in continuous improvement projects
1. Diploma in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 2 years experiences in highly automated manufacturing environment
Proficiency in automated equipment troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance methodology
2. Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical & pneumatic systems
Experience with servo motors, pneumatics, Robot, PLC, HMI software and High temperature furnace will be an advantage.
3. Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical schematics diagram
Self-motivated and initiative, hands on and good team player and Ability to work under pressure
4. Collaborative working - You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way.
Business Focus - You know what’s important for Dyson. You work well with key individuals and align your efforts with departmental and business priorities.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.