- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Machine set-up and preventive maintenance.
- Will perform periodic checking and maintenance of machine and equipment on manufacturing area.
- Will support and assist engineer in performing installation, evaluation and other related projects.Will recommend programs and activities for machine improvements that will support yield improvement and decreased machine downtime.
- Will monitor and conduct daily checking of machine.
- Will support minor and major technical problem and analyze the root cause to prevent high downtime and re-occurrence.
- Preferably graduate of a technical course (Mechanical/Electrical/Electromechanical).
- Should be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Flexible to work on a shifting schedule.
- Good working attitude and lively disposition.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.