- £Competitive salary + bonus
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury, Barcelona, United Kingdom, Spain
At Dyson we are passionate about looking after our shoppers and owners. Like our technology every experience should be uniquely Dyson.
The 10 million Dyson owners across Europe often contact us directly for support with their Dyson product and new product purchase. Our aim is to create inspiring and seamless experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make. In order to deliver on this vision and Dyson’s growth ambition, we need to define, train and continuously refine the 300 people strong customer service team based in Barcelona. We are seeking to empower all our Customer Service Advisors to take ownership and resolve Owner queries there and then, delivering this every day requires a comprehensive forward thinking training plan.
This role will be based in either Malmesbury or Barcelona with regular travel across Europe.
- Working in partnership with our third party Contact Centre (CPM), Project team, Business Change team and other stake holders, own the development and execution of Salesforce training and other related systems.
- Demonstrate how the training plan supports the Quality Objectives of the contact center and the wider EU business objectives.
- Set the standard for the delivery of Salesforce training in the Contact Centre, train the training delivery team accordingly and hold them to account in achieving this standard.
- Develop a long term strategy for delivering Salesforce training throughout our home working and Contact Centre network.
- Work with the Contact Centre management team to amend the quality guidelines following the release of Salesforce to ensure Advisors are held to account through quality scoring on supporting and selling to Owners the right way.
- Be the coordinating and organisational figure head for Salesforce in securing training resource.
- Proven track record of delivering Salesforce training.
- Training design and delivery in large, multi lingual environments where engagement of multiple stakeholders is required.
- Experience in management coaching and development.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of working in a Customer Service Environment.
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of a varied audiences.
- Strong working knowledge of training approaches, learning techniques and knowledge testing.
- Ability to travel internationally to attend meetings, training events and recruitment.
- Company bonus
- Competitive annual leave
- Discount on Dyson machines