- Paris - France
Dyson is a global technology company. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different.
We’re growing – fast. Our ambition is huge. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories.
Dyson is different. Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone. But if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
At Dyson we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic. But most of all we’re hugely passionate about what we do.
The indirect procurement team is expanding to keep up with our ambition. This has created a new role for a Procurement Manager to work across all the procurement categories within the European businesses. These roles are ‘greenfield’ so are there for you to shape.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing team delivering the European procurement goals and also supporting the wider the global procurement remit. We are looking for people who can create impact and will thrive within a dynamic environment. We are implementing the very latest procurement technology to help us deliver our goals.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
- Develop and continually review robust, forward looking procurement plans based on the European business needs.
- Works with the global Category teams to embed global contracts within Europe
- Manage the suppliers and contracts to ensure compliance and drive ever increasing value.
- Influence the businesses through strong stakeholder and relationship management.
- Role model the Dyson Behaviours appropriate to both individual and the role both leading self and leading others; ingenious, explorer, fighter and shrewd.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Know how to be at your best and what motivates you. Inspire others, providing energy and engagement.
- Provide clear direction in the creation and execution of category plans.
- Bring drive, energy and pace to category activity.
· MCIPS or equivalent
· Experience of working in a complex matrix organisation.
· Knowledge of SAP and SAP Ariba would be a benefit.
· Good communication and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
· Sustains personal energy, self-motivation and productivity.
· Skilled or capable of being skilled in all sourcing process disciplines.
· Commercially astute and with a good eye for detail.
· Proven ability to solve problems and to influence decision making.
· Understands and has practised negotiation skills.
· Self-motivated and a team-player.
- 25 days annual leave + RT
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance
- Lunch voucher
- Discount on Dyson products