- Administrative Services
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
About the role
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential personnel and institutional information while exercising high discretion and strong sense of business understanding.
- Serve as a liaison with EXCO and other global stakeholders to effectively manage/determine priorities and facilitate outcomes.
- Responsible for key event coordination where CEO chairs or participates.
- Manage agenda for high profile visitors to country, eg, Ministers, Independent Non-Executive Directors, schedule setting, briefings preparation, logistics, follow up on resulting action items.
- Ensure CEO Office preparedness for internal and external engagements and meetings with customers, regulators, key contacts in the local community, members of staff, and Group leadership.
- Ensure results of visits are communicated as appropriate (newsletters etc.).
- Follow up on tasks and execute actions as appropriate in a timely fashion. Manage assigned initiatives assigned by CEO.
- Review and prioritize CEO Office activities daily and ensure appropriate time allocation for focus on deliverables and stakeholder management.
- Manage any travel arrangements for domestic and international business travel for the CEO
- Ensure that the CEO's office space is functional and appropriate for proper representation and receiving visitors.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in provide business planning, coordination and global executive support in international working environment
- Exemplary time management, handling complex calendars and intensive travel and provide effective solutions.
- Ability to engage with senior executives, build collaborative partnerships, exercise judgement and proactiveness.
- Strong communication, writing skills and tech savviness, e.g., SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and teleconference software.
- Team player, promotes values and culture, builds relationships globally across the firm. Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment and adapts well to change.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.