- Administrative Services
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide the relevant day to day support to the global Chief Finance Officer (CFO) who is based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the CFO, the EA will manage activities which include but not limited to projects, organization of team activities, data and reports collation, calendaring etc. The EA will liaise with key business stakeholders and board of directors across the Group, prioritizing the required deliverables and acting on behalf as required. The EA must enjoy working within a dynamic environment, comfortable with ambiguity, and be adaptable. Additionally, the individual must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication skills. Being system savvy will be advantageous, although not a must (with applications like Concur, Workday).
- Provide the CFO with day-to-day support of the management of the Group’s financial functions and other Group responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders across the Group as and when required
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization
- Ensure regular communication and updates with the teams, organizing the flow of information to, from and through the CFO’s office
- Complete ad hoc tasks as assigned – such as events management and organization of team activities etc
- Manage the CFO’s calendar, resolve any scheduling issues, taking minutes during meetings on a daily basis
- Arrange travel and accommodations for the CFO and prepare expense reports where required
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls
- Represent the company and the CFO in a positive light through great follow-through skills
- Demonstrates good discretion and judgement, as this role will require the incumbent to handle extremely confidential financial information within the company
- Polished individual with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally across all levels
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite, experience with other enterprise applications such as Concur and Workday will be advantageous
- Resourceful and detail oriented; Able to handle multiple priorities and navigate through ambiguity with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- A degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably working with C-suite executives and colleagues of all levels in a large, matrix environment #LI-DYSON
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.