- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
- The Executive Search team is a small team split between UK/Singapore, who specialise in the sourcing of Senior Level hires globally. We play a key part in influencing the future of Dyson, by acquiring the best global talent to help take Dyson to the next stage of growth.
- You will report into the Head of Executive Search, supporting our different functions globally with a key focus on Singapore.
- The role will be based in our Singapore office (In line with COVID working regulations) and you’ll be part of an exciting journey where we continue to show we can deliver executive search better than any outside organisation could, you’ll be speaking to talented, world-class leaders daily and will be central to creating leadership success at Dyson.
About the role
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage senior recruitment processes, filling permanent roles through directly identifying best talent using a suite of recruitment tools and techniques.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment - providing responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Proactively sourcing candidates to ensure best quality shortlist to present to the business
- Partner proactively with HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing compelling job descriptions and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is always operating within the parameters of this.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Executive Search to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
- Manage third party relationships (Agencies/search firms etc).
- A strong track record of success recruiting for senior hires, ideally having honed these skills in a well-respected Executive Search firm or in-house environment.
- Knowledge of how to locate and engage with high-performance and high-potential senior level talent and be able to talk confidently with those people and senior internal stakeholders.
- A high level of skill in market mapping and research using relevant systems.
- A high-level of organisation with an ability to prioritise and confidence in communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Action and results orientation – a hunger to bring only the best talent into the mix and experience of providing a high-quality, targeted approach.
- Be able to think creatively and be an excellent problem solver.
- Have an inquisitive mind and an interest in business, market trends and current affairs.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.