- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Job Title: Executive Team EUC Support Engineer
Department: Digital Workplace Services, IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Reporting to: VIP EUC Support Lead
Date: October 2021
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our Digital Workplace Services team
The Digital Workplace Services Team in which this role is aligned exist to:
- Deliver world class Service Desk, End User Computing, Collaboration, Legal, Payroll, Dyson Institute, Estates, Group Security and HR IT Services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 15,500 users)
- Ensure ITIL aligned governance and standards are followed
- Drive continual improvement into the Digital Workplace services space in line with Dyson’s growth
- Deliver a roadmap for all Digital Work place services to drive transformation required to support Dyson’s blueprint
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and service issues.
Reporting to the VIP EUC Support Lead, you will be responsible for providing world class end user computing support to Dyson’s Executive team.
This role although based in Singapore will require extensive travel when required and also on call support.
- Provide prompt, competent and professional IT end user computing related support to all Dyson Executive members (both incidents and service requests)
- Effectively manage EUC device, build and security compliance across all Executive devices
- Provide IT support for key Executive events e.g. board meetings, café briefing set up/Executive device preparation
- Provide Executive residential support (by phone and where required onsite) out of core business hours
- Manage Executive new joiners, movers and leavers process
- Manage Executive team hardware, software and builds (builds to be centrally managed by another team)
- Suggest and drive continual service improvement into the support provided to the Executive
- Manage critical spares and request replenishment where required
- Provide a break fix service to the Executive team 24/7
- Support the Executive team with any business change relating to End User Computing e.g. new features added in M365, devices refreshes etc.
- Stay abreast of trends, new capabilities within End User Computing technologies and M365
Person specification / Core Competencies:
You must possess strong interpersonal communication skills being able to interact with key business stakeholders at Executive level. You must be a natural problem solver with strong customer service and focus skills.
- At least 3 years experience as a EUC support engineer with ideally experience resolving Executive level issues
- Experienced in Windows, Mac and iOS support (at least 2 years in each)
- Experience in SCCM, InTune, JAMF and M365 security technologies
- Experienced in unified communications support including Microsoft hubs, Microsoft Surface Studios, Crestron meeting room devices and associated device connectivity
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices
- ITIL trained
- Experience with interacting with third party suppliers directly e.g. Microsoft, service providers etc
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.