- Malaysia - Development Centre
Manage soft service operations, ensuring cleanliness, hygiene, and a positive workplace experience. Oversee cleaning, maintenance, hygiene protocols, and coordination of the kitchen and catering, and Project activities when required.
- Partner various departments to ensure smooth delivery of Facilities services, including Security, Safety, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Drive effective change management and communication to all relevant stakeholders, leveraging on the internal communications team and site leaders to ensure buy-ins
- Managing of day to day soft services (including but not limited to cleaning and vector control services, catering operations, space planning and desk management, reception duties, laboratory facilities planning, and other aspects related to workplace experience) of Facilities Operations
- Partner internal stakeholders to ensure that all feedback are being responded to quickly, and updates provided in a timely manner through to resolution of any issues; Translate common feedback into improvement plans for building services, and workplace experience
- Management of vendors and suppliers to perform daily tasks, ensuring that stakeholder expectations are met
- Cost management and tracking; Processing and recording of quotes and invoices, tracking of expenditure vs. budget, cost reports
- Management of resident contractor and vendors to perform daily task to meet expectation of stakeholders
- Management of smaller A&A Projects – sole responsibility for minor projects, from inception/need through to completion/sign off
- Manage and support Dyson events in Dyson premises, partnering relevant internal stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of activities
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience with Facilities Management/Office Management
A degree/diploma in Facilities Management or General Management Discipline
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales is essential to ensure project delivery.
- Strong communicator: ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent analytical skills: able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of construction processes in order to work with stakeholders throughout the Facilities project duration.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, ideally including MS Project
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.