- United States - Colorado Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Field Sales team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This position is non-exempt full time, with a minimum requirement of 40 hours per week. The regular weekly work schedule for this role is primarily Tuesday -Saturday, and some holidays or as business dictates. This role is in person and based in the Denver Metro Area.
- Partner with, train, educate, assist, and collaborate with 3rd Party Agency Dyson Representatives and Experts representing Dyson to drive events, maximize sales, and provide consumers with a dynamic and premium brand experience, at the direction of the Dyson District Field Sales Manager
- At the direction of the Dyson District Field Sales Manager, partner with 3PL Agency to participate in the facilitation and onboarding of new Dyson Experts
- Support retailers in-store by maximizing sales of in-stock merchandise, and driving customers to retailer e-Commerce platform(s) to capitalize on sales opportunities to drive conversion when customer selection is not physically in-stock
- Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals.
- Drive store sales to achieve assigned targets and objectives
- Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections by explaining the features and benefits of the products
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with store employees and other vendors.
- Develops Door Growth Strategies, in conjunction with Dyson District Field Sales Manager
- Plan and executes hyper-local events and sales promotion activities
- Must build and nurture relationships with District Managers, District Trainers, Store Directors, General Managers and those in other store-level related roles to maximize the consumer brand experience
- Capture accurate retail demonstration data and communicate opportunities to Dyson District Field Sales Manager
- Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s.
- 2 years+ experience in Customer Service, Retail and or Sales related position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently while meeting or exceed sales goals.
- Flexible schedule with the consistent ability to work assigned work schedule (including Saturdays each week)
- Present a professional image (both in-person and virtually on camera) in appearance, words, and actions to support a premium Dyson brand experience that will inspire customers and leave a lasting impression.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of audiences of all sizes
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use and the ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time.
- Depending on geographic requirements, ability to travel up to 50%, including overnights
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter. #LI-DYSON
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.