- Field Sales
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson GB&I has grown at an impressive rate in past years to become our most established market and we’ve achieved our ambition - new routes to market, more targeted marketing and more engaging retail environments. 2020 will bring new challenges; continuing to focus on our growth ambition whilst also needing to transform categories, brand communication and organisation. The planning, collaboration and execution of innovative marketing plans to continue penetration of more GB&I households with the right technology will be critical to our success. We do this by having our own dedicated experts in-house encompassing customer service, marketing, creative, direct digital and our field service teams – together we are relentless in maintaining our world class owner experience.
If you would like to express interest for future roles in our Field Service team at Dyson, we’d really like for you to register your details, alongside a CV, so we can keep in touch.
About the role
As a result of continuous investment and capability growth, we typically look to recruit into the following areas:
- Field Service Engineer
- Field Service Manager
- Field Service Team Leader
- People management and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning ability.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong sense of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Comfortable presenting with excellent communication skills.
Discounts on Dyson machines, subsidized café and restaurants, free on-site parking, sport centre, life assurance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus, pension scheme and 27 days holiday.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.