- TRY competitive
- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleThe Finance Analyst will partner with the Turkey organization to provide timely and accurate forecasting, reporting and analytics around all financial figures especially Overheads, Logistics costs and channel P&L.
- Provide accurate, relevant and reliable month end figures for each cost center along with variance analyses explaining the results vs. prior year, prior forecast and budget
- Partner with key senior stakeholders in the leadership team to provide finance support and analytics
- Provide ad-hoc financial support for cost center managers, for example supporting business case justifications and scenario modelling
- Month-end responsibilities covering variance analysis, prepayments/accruals and loading forecasts
- Analyze forecast vs. prior year, prior forecast and budget and provide analysis
- Gain knowledge and understanding of and accurately report on all items of direct/indirect channel reporting
- Conduct monthly cost forecast meetings with department heads for budget and forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in finance required with 3-4 year experience (preferably at least 2 years in big-4)
- Proven experience analyzing and resolving issues around forecasting and budgeting
- A high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Demonstrates understanding of the preparation, analysis and presentation of corporate financial statements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- SAP and OneStream experience is a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication skills, with ability to influence and interpret financial information to provide insight to departments
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and insight to the business
- Strong logical mind-set and ability to review large data sets and prioritise key information
- The ability to work to strict reporting
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.